Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I have been raising money for Cystic Fibrosis since I had my transplant. I feel I owe it to all the people still suffering. I used to advocate when I was about 4 but then I guess my mom got busy and we just didn't anymore. Life happens. BUT since I've decided to help once again to a cause so close to me I participate in an event called Great Strides. Helping to Blow CF away. I would love for you to go to: http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/BeckyHarrington and click on join team. The bigger my team the more the word gets out. My goal is to create a bigger team each year I walk. Also of course to raise more money and get more sponsors. Every penny counts and the CF foundation is making HUGE STRIDES to find a cure. Their way of research is unpresidented. IT's truly amazing! Help find a cure for CF and join my team today! Thanks, Becky

No comments: